Dear Ruby devs and game devs. I have a crazy announcement I want to share. Please boost.
Last week I released A Dark Room to the Nintendo Switch. Within the game, I also shipped a Ruby interpreter and a code editor as an Easter Egg.
*This Easter Egg effectively turns every consumer spec-ed Nintendo Switch into a Ruby Machine.*
1. Download A Dark Room from the US/EU.
2. Connect a USB keyboard and press the “~” key.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions.
@amirrajan holy crap that’s awesome. I wonder if Nintendo will pull it?
@amirrajan Do you mind if I post about this on twitter or are you trying to keep it on the down low?
Officially endorsed by @Gargron as a joke instance (along with freedom.horse). Things that make banana.dog unique as an instance.
- Federates with TOR servers
- Stays up to date, often running newest mastodon code
- Unique color scheme
- Strictly enforced rules
- A BananaDogInc company. Visit our other sites sites including betaMax.video, psychicdebugging and gonnaroll